K2 Madeira Island Cheese Chews – HARD LONG LASTING CHEWS – like Yak chews with fantastic digestibility
K2 Madeira Island Cheese Chews are manufactured on the beautiful volcanic Portuguese Madeira Islands situated in the North Atlantic. Made from casein, high quality milk protein which is lactose, gluten & grain free as well as being low in fat and calories. Madeira Island Cheese Chews are also an excellent source of essential amino acids, calcium, and phosphorus, all critical for maintaining strong bones and healthy muscles.
These chews don’t break up or shatter into sharp pieces, instead the action of the dogs teeth and saliva soften the chew so dogs of different ages and sizes can enjoy it, preventing them from damaging the teeth, suffocating or having stomach and intestinal obstructions.
Madeira Island Cheese Chews are a very safe product for your beloved pet due to their high digestibility, with their 24-hour digestibility being described as ‘excellent’ in independent testing.
X-Large – 17.6cm / 127g – for dogs over 20kg
with NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER FLAVOUR
- A nutritious product – an excellent taste for your dog
- Ergonomic bone shape that dogs love!
- Independently tested high digestibility
- Casein provides protection, cleanliness, and elimination of dental bacteria
- Does not crumble or shatter into sharp pieces
- Low in fat & calories with essential amino acids
- Calcium and phosphorus rich
- Air dried product – not smoked like other chews