Our Bark + Ride Cold Pressed Fish Dog Food 3kg is highly digestible and an excellent source of natural, bio-appropriate amino acids needed for growth, repair, and maintenance. It’s rich in essential omega 3 and 6 oils for healthy joints, coat condition, skin condition, heart health and brain development and function.
Cold Pressed dog food is made using very low temperatures. This unique method means that cold pressed dog food has the nutritional benefits of raw feeding, with all the convenience of a dry food. The unique method of cold pressing is what makes this food different from standard kibbled dog food.
Our cold pressed dog food is made by carefully mixing the finest ingredients together, before pressing them the authentic way at low temperatures between 42°C – 47 °C for a few seconds.
These lower temperatures help to preserve the heat sensitive enzymes, fibres and all the natural aromas, flavours within the ingredients, producing a food with greater digestibility and nutritional value
Dogs love the great taste of fish. Even the fussiest of eaters can be tempted with our Fish Cold Pressed. It’s naturally highly palatable due the preservation of the natural aromas and flavours of the ingredients.
Cold Pressed Dog Food is nutritionally dense which means you don’t need to feed as much as you would a kibble or raw diet.
But that’s not all! Our Fish with plasma has all the added benefits of TurmerAid™, a bespoke Turmeric blend Formulated to Optimise the Bio-Availability of Key Functional Ingredients:
- Linseed Oil
- Black Pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
No more yellow hands! We have done all the mixing and measuring for you.
- 100% Natural
- Rich in essential omega 3 and 6 oils for healthy joints, coat condition, skin condition, heart health and brain development and function.
- Cold Pressed at a low temperature below 47 °C to preserve all the vital nutrients within the healthy ingredients.
- Gluten Free
- Rice Free
- 49% Fish –Highly digestible and an excellent source of natural, bio-appropriate amino acids needed for growth, repair, and maintenance.
- High Protein
- Helps reduce flatulence
- As close to raw feeding as possible
- Suitable to feed alongside raw diets
- Less volume, less stomach load
- Nutritionally dense, so less is needed compared to a kibble or raw diet
- Suitable for all life stages – Puppies from 4 weeks old (weaning) right through to senior dogs.
- Free from chemical additives, artificial colours, flavourings, added sugars and preservatives.
- Ideal for dogs with known food Intolerances, sensitive digestive issues or grain allergies.
- Helps to Maintain a Healthy and Shiny Coat
- Aids digestion
- Positive effects on the micro flora that occur naturally in the stomach
- Support Healthy Joints
- Helps the Integrity of the Natural Defence Mechanisms
- Supports the body’s natural inflammation processes
- Aids recovery after exercise
- Supports the respiratory system
- Promotes Well-being and General Health
- Turmeric Contains a Minimum of 5% Curcumin
- Cracked Black Pepper to Aid Bio-Availability
- Linseed Oil to Aid Absorption of the Curcumin
It’s important to weigh our cold pressed dog food as it’s nutritionally dense and it weighs more than you think. Be careful not to over feed. The quantity will look small in comparison to a raw or kibble diet.
Will fussy eaters eat this food?
Most dogs love our cold pressed dog food. It’s naturally highly palatable due to the preservation of the natural aromas and flavours of the ingredients. If you’re unsure why not treat your dogs to a sample.
Take a look at our feeding guide below. These quantities are provided only as a guide since requirements will vary according to a number of factors, such as activity, age and breed.
Weight of dog (Kg) Daily Feed (g) 1 – 2 12 -24 2 – 3 24 – 36 3 – 5 36 – 60 5 – 10 60 – 120 10 – 20 120 – 240 20 – 30 240 – 360 30 – 40 360 – 480 40 – 50 480 – 600 50 – 60 600 -720 60+ 720 +
How much should I feed my Puppy?
Take a look at our puppy feeding guide below. These quantities are provided only as a guide.
|Weight of Puppy (Kg)||Daily Feed (g)|
|1 – 2||47-80|
|2 – 3||80 – 110|
|3 – 5||110 – 160|
|5 – 10||160 – 210|
|10 – 20||210 – 450|
|20 – 30||450 – 610|
|30 – 40||610 – 750|